Friday, March 5, 2010

Living the life

I tell you guys what, being back in Texas is pretty great!! I can't believe that I'm getting to see Maya grow up right before my eyes. She is getting so big so fast, it just blows my mind every time I see her! Cristina came up and spent 5 days here, I got to babysit for the first time and boy I had no idea how exhausting little babies are! She is adorable, and I'm amazed how I can still think that even through the hours of screaming. I always wondered if I'd be too impatient to handle it, but I love her just as much when I'm bouncing her up and down going "shush shush" as when she's gurgling happily. And Cristina, she is just amazing with her little girl! I can't believe that my little sister is such a good mom. And, while Maya was here we actually had snow in so Maya got to see her first snow!!






I added a pic of my newest quilt top, it's going to go in our guest room in the hopes that one day we'll have a little girl who wants it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was sooo glad to see you had written a post - even though you are so close now, I really love reading your blog and I love the girlie pics and your second quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete