Friday, September 10, 2010
What!?
Oh my goodness I just realized I haven't blogged Hubby and I's super duper exciting news that we got forever ago! It's a GIRL! Yup, the baby we are adopting is going to be a precious little baby girl. We've decided on Wendy Caroline for a name which we just love. We actually chose Caroline in honor of Hubby's mom Jo Carol who passed away when he was young. It was really sweet though when we talked to our birthmom and found out that her middle name and her mom's name was Caroline. Cool!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Of course this isn't "new" news to me, but I am so, so excited for your little girl! I can't wait to meet her - and congratulate you all in person. :) Someday soon!
ReplyDeletewell, I'm glad to see you've blogged!! I miss reading your blog!
ReplyDelete