Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I am really going to miss this place

So with my good friend Emily moving back to the States this weekend I've been thinking a lot about our upcoming move in December. Yes it's a long ways away still, but honestly I'm going to miss living over here so much. Mack feels the same way and already we're talking about coming back.
One of the things I'm going to miss most is teaching english. I've been so privileged to have so many amazing kids. I mean, how could you not love these guys:

Our neighborhood is fantastic, there are so many beautiful parks to take the dogs. Here Charlotte is enjoying the sun:
Doesn't Mack look happy with his shutterbug wife? :)

And seriously, how could you not love a country that names gum SPASH and Glamatic - just what every girl needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment