Mack got home last night and as always my mood soars so far above what it could ever be without him here. And yet already he is doing his best to drive me crazy. What is it about men? I swear to you they never grow beyond pulling our ponytails in grade school!!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Apparently I am the crazy one.
So the storm ended, I went outside and quickly came to the realization that I am the crazy American. While I holed up in my dark, stuffy house, my neighbors enjoyed the free air conditioning of the storm and sailed through without a care. Ah well, we live and learn. I guess having lived in Houston when Katrina hit New Orleans and Rita hit H-town maybe I'm a little storm shy. Better safe than sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OHHH, how true a statement with regards to men growing up!! But it does keep us on our toes and young at heart as well!!!!
ReplyDelete