That little guy in the second photo is why I couldn't convince Hubby to actually get in the flowers!!! You may have to click on the photo to see him!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Jealous!!
Well Hubby and Charlotte were totally jealous of Samson's bluebonnet pics and wanted some of their own. Silly!! I think they turned out pretty good though :) Of course, with 3 such beautiful (or handsome subjects) surrounded by one of the most spectacular flowers around, I don't suppose they could have come out otherwise!!! Can you tell Charlotte's version of smelling the flowers turned out a little more like "shove your head in the flowers"?? Not my daily advice!
That little guy in the second photo is why I couldn't convince Hubby to actually get in the flowers!!! You may have to click on the photo to see him!



That little guy in the second photo is why I couldn't convince Hubby to actually get in the flowers!!! You may have to click on the photo to see him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


these are absolutely terrific!! only thing missing is you!!
ReplyDelete