Don't you just love this face!?
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Texas: The Bold and Beautiful
I love driving in Texas! This weekend I drove the 3 hours to visit my Neenee in Cleburne. It's so nice to be able to actually visit family whenever I want! It was a fantastic weekend visiting with everyone, catching up on how much my little cousins have grown up and hearing the stories of how life went on for everyone here while we were in Japan. One of my favorite things about driving this time of year is just the beauty of Texas countryside, the wide open spaces, towering trees and gorgeous colors. I had to pull over a few times driving so I could share some of that with y'all!
Don't you just love this face!?




Don't you just love this face!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


you've grown so in your photography sense! these are really good.
ReplyDelete