Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Babies everywhere!!

It has been a few weeks, but I'm a lazy blogger since we moved back so I'm going to tell you about visiting some of our besties Jon and Danielle. They have a 7 month old baby who is soooo stinking adorable I'm ready to run off with her! Her name is Maddie and I think you'll agree. She also happens to be one of the chubbiest babies I've ever seen in my life, I'm pretty sure that soon they are going to have to cut the sleeves on her shirts to get them on. I LOVE CHUBBY BABIES!!! Adorableness!! But seriously, how come no one looks at my rolls and goes "awwww how cute"? Babies get away with everything.



3 comments:

  1. She is a cutie. And, you are adorable as well : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. a little behind reading your posts so I was delighted to get to see Miss Maddie! I"ve heard so much about her, she is precious.

    ReplyDelete