I was worried some about the beach, we had heard that a couple of weeks ago it was pretty oily with tar balls all along the coast. Luckily the BP cleanup crews were out in force every day and we had some beautiful pristine sand to play in! I have to admit though, I'm more of a pool girl than a beach girl. Don't get me wrong, I love to swim in the ocean and I'll go snorkeling anyday, but give me the choice between laying in itchy sand or on a chair by the pool I'm gonna take the pool. So I spent a couple of days trying to brown up with the result of getting more freckles, blek.
So now we are back home and back to normal life and just waiting to hear something from the adoption attorney. Apparently she had to go into the hospital last week (don't worry, she is recovering) so although we've sent in our contract and deposit we still haven't had a chance to speak to our birthmother yet. I'm really hoping it happens soon!!!


I'm sooo very glad that y'all were able to do this, what a fantastic opportunity for you to get to know all of these people who are so important to Mack.
ReplyDelete