Friday, July 2, 2010

YIPEE!!!!!

Ok so guess what??!!!! We just found out last night that we've been matched with a birthmother!!! She's due Oct 27 and man we are pumped! We began this adoption process in Jan, but had only been sending out our profiles for the last month, so I'm just amazed at how fast this has happened. We have no idea the sex, but we should be speaking to the birthmother next week, so maybe we'll find out then. It's like I'm 5 months pregnant over night! She is in Oklahoma which works out really well for us, I'm hoping we might actually get to meet our birthmom before the birth. I am so stocked y'all I don't even know what to say! I'm ready!!! Hubby is so cute, I swear for an hour he just walked around like somebody had hit him over the head with a frying pan!
I'm such a dork though, one of my first thoughts was "now I have time to get the perfect baby blanket quilted!" lol.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kelsey!! Such excitement ahead for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I'm so happy for you and Mack!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!! I'm soooo excited to be a grandmother again! Y'all will be wonderful parents

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations momma!!! How exciting. I look forward to hearing more about it as this adventure continues. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!!! I cannot even tell you how excited I am for you guys!:) Congratulations! That is great news!! Let us know if you guys ever come visit Tyler this summer- we would love to see you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, exciting, exciting! I am so thrilled for you guys.
    Get your quilt on Momma, the time's a 'commin!

    ReplyDelete