Monday, February 14, 2011

Smiles

Oh boy, who would have thought that a simple smile could make all the difference in the world. Baby girl started smiling and cooing last week and I think I'm falling even more head over heels in love. Hubby and I look like total idiots, making faces, grinning as big as we can, talking baby talk, anything to get her to give us one of those big, open mouth grins. She is so stinking cute. Put that together with a week of 8 hrs of straight sleep at night and we are new people!
On another note I have the best hubby ever, I woke up this morning to find out that for Valentine's Day he bought me an 80 minute massage! Woohoo!!! Now I just have to wait until Friday to actually go, this week is going to go so slow!! I tried to be good, since he's been eating healthy lately I get him an gift from edible arrangements, that way he can get a couple of treats (chocolate covered strawberries) and a bunch of yummy fresh fruit.
Happy Valentine's Day from the babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment