Saturday, October 3, 2009
Aussie Tales
Hey y'all!! Don't worry I haven't been lost in the Outback, just crazy busy enjoying Sydney. So, after the aquarium we went to the Wildlife park which is small but really nice. They have almost all the native animals there, bugs, snakes, koalas, kangaroos. First you walk in through the butterfly area and this little guy landed on Mack's hand - isn't he pretty?
Then we jetted to the koala area - where we got to pet and take a picture with a fuzzy little koala!! I mean these animals just couldn't get any cuter. Seriously. I do have to say though they aren't as soft as they look, their fur has to be really thick and wooly so that the rain will just roll off of them. They had a little enclosure with two mommies and their babies, and I just happened to be there as one of the babies was crying for its momma, and using her arm to climb tree to tree and get on her back. I mean, how cute is this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


this looks soooo wonderful
ReplyDelete