Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Catching up on Australia

Howdy y'all!! Well now that I'm back in Japan I can actually blog about my time in Australia!! Well let's see, we went and saw Wicked which was amazing!!!! I recommend it to everyone! The music was just fantastic, in fact I'm listening to the soundtrack as I type this! Then it was a day of shopping and out to dinner with our friends. We went with with Adam and Erin, and Rob and Leslie to a place called Nick's. It was a fabulous seafood restaurant right on the harbor. The other two couples had found babysitters so we just a had night of laughs (helped along by a few beers and wine) and good food. It was really was a blast!!

And check out this seafood platter that Mack and I shared!! Honestly it said "for two" but I'm sure that if my husband didn't have a bottomless stomach it would have fed at least 3 or 4 people!
So, Mack pointed out that I hadn't posted any pictures with me in them since they were all on his camera so I thought I'd share a few to prove that I WAS with him in Australia! ;)
First here is me at the Bluish mountains!
Then me petting the wombat - seriously I wanted to sneak him out of the park!!
At the front of the park there was a guy carrying around a baby wallaby - precious!
Me goofing off - as per usual.
Mack snuck this one, he claims it's to show everyone what I was actually doing in Australia. I do have to admit that ever since I got my new camera I've been a bit o a shutterbug. Luckily I have a photography teacher who is teaching me how to use it - these things are complicated!

1 comment:

  1. more pics, more pics!!! I told Joan what you had called the wombat and that you wanted one and she said that Morgan had the same comment and sentiment when they were there!!

    ReplyDelete