The night before last I was playing Wii Fit doing my hula hoops with crazy abandon since I was the only one in the house. I wasn't thinking and just switched over to the run part...one step, two steps, three...owowowowowowow. Not a good idea Kelsey!! I'm hoping by next week I can start running again, I have too far to go for this dang foot to keep me down.
By the way - anyone interested in training with Mack and I?? And by training I just mean planning to run the Houston Marathon (or half of it like us) with us in 2011?? Jen?? You've already run one, another shouldn't be a problem!!


I will think long and hard about it. Seriously- if you only knew how unathletic I am- you would feel like an olympic track star. :) I hope your foot feels better!! Don't worry- you still have plenty of time!!
ReplyDeleteHey girl, you really should consider it!! And you wanna talk about unathletic - I have an extra 60 lbs to lose and after a year with a trainer can't even run a mile yet!! So trust me, you'll feel right at home!!!
ReplyDelete