Monday, July 13, 2009

Golly Bali

Well Mack and I made it home safe and sound. But I'm not ready to admit we aren't still in Bali just yet so I figured I can use this to relive our vacation. Last I left you was with our fancy dinner and playing in the pool. The night after we played in the pool like a couple of ten year olds we headed out for another dinner with Dad's company people. Everyone was super nice and indulgent and took pictures of their food so I could take you on another tour of beautiful food. I'm pretty Dad was rolling his eyes on the other side of me, but luckily everyone else just thought it was funny. So here we go:





Beautiful and yummy! It was a nice wrap up to visiting with the Core Lab and IMECO people, all very friendly and really interesting to talk to. I have to admit though that the next night we went out for pizza, we were all craving some simple food!

No comments:

Post a Comment