Monday, July 13, 2009

Snorkeling

Ok, so after eating rich food and playing in the pool we headed out to the ocean for some snorkeling. Now I've snorked Hawaii and Mexico but I tell you what, this was the most amazing I have ever seen. The reef was beautiful, some of the most varied coral and fish - just incredible. The new camera worked fantastic in the ocean and our guide was great about helping out with some of the pictures.



This was at the one place we could actually feed the fish!

This is just about the coolest fish I've ever seen - anyone know what it's name is?

While we were swimming I peeked out of the water and saw these little huts along the beach. These are where the seaweed farmers live.





This is the seaweed farm!
Check out this really cool starfish!










1 comment:

  1. these pics are great, I can't believe your camera did such a great job! I will have to go here someday if for no other reason than to snorkel!!

    ReplyDelete