This is the list of drinks at a local bar - I'm not entirely sure you could get away with these names in the States!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Some more Pics
Mack and I are busily getting ready for our trip to Bali, so not much entertaining going on in our lives. So I thought I would just share some old pictures of our time here in Japan for you!
This is the list of drinks at a local bar - I'm not entirely sure you could get away with these names in the States!
You have no idea how hard it is to twirl a fan, I dropped mine like 10 times!
This is the list of drinks at a local bar - I'm not entirely sure you could get away with these names in the States!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Kelsey and Mack,
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your blog and seeing all of your fun pictures of Japan. What an adventure! All is well here in Texas. I think of you guys often and hope to see you guys sometime soon. In the meantime, we have a blog too - patrickandjenhaney.blogspot.com
I look forward to hearing more of your stories!
Love Jen
Hi Kelsey,
ReplyDeleteI'm Nadine, Emily's friend, and I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog!
Take care :)