Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I love Baliiiiii!!!

Ok so Bali rocks, and by rocks I mean I want to live here forever. We arrived last night and were greeted with the most outstandingly beautiful lobby ever:

The second picture is of the view off our balcony, and the third is one of the many "relax" centers that the hotel has setup all around the resort.

Then this morning we decided to head out and see as much of Bali as we could, considering we plan on spending the next few days drinking by the pool. Bali has some of the most gorgeous rice fields:
For lunch we went to a restaurant near a volcano, check out this view:

I'm sitting in my chair for this one:

Balinese houses are beauuutiful:



This little girl was too cute, following us around just waving and saying hello. Here she is standing in front of her family's stand, those bottles behind her are filled with gas. There are almost no gas stations here, so there are stands like this all over the place where people on mopeds and motorcycles can just buy a bottle, grab a filter and fill'er up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I am SO jealous. Have a great time, enjoy each other's company, and take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete