Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rain rain go away

It rains in Japan. All. The. Time. At least 6 months a year. Seriously, I'm from Texas and I still think this is a lot of rain. Right now we get rain maybe 4 or 5 days a week, and most nights. Our puppies go stir crazy because most nights Mack and I just don't feel like taking them for a walk and getting soaked. Considering that most days they get a good hour walk/Frisbee time you can see why a few days of staying in the house would drive them crazy. But every once in a while Mack and I decide to be good parents and get outside in the rain. And I have to tell you - once I get over the whole getting soaked thing - playing in the rain is so much fun! Why do we forget stuff like that when we grow up??

No comments:

Post a Comment