Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I love my Japanese neighbors

Fun stuff today. First of all I had one of my baby class students exclaim (after a year mind you) about how big my boobies are. Her mother and one of the other mothers cheerfully translated this for me agreeing with her. Ok - so most of you know me and know that this is just crazy. I mean seriously! When I told them that back in the States I'm pretty small they just gaped in amazement. Now I know that Japanese women are much smaller but I had idea they thought I was so much bigger chested. I told them that in American sizes I would run an A-B and they just thought that was the most hysterical thing - apparently in Japan I would be the equivalent of a D!!! Yippee!!
Our day was capped off after I picked up Mack from work, we pulled into the driveway and one of the boys across the street started screaming our names and waving. Of course we looked up and waved, laughing as we realize that he's standing on the back of the couch in the window butt naked! Kids are crazy! I know I promised Mack's Fuji post today but he's exhausted and says he'll write tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. The Naked Gaijin strikes again! And a little naked Nihonjin too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. y'all are soooo funny, can't wait to come visit - might even see some nakey butt!!

    ReplyDelete