So today was my last photography lesson with Joy :(. I still need a lot of work so hopefully I can find a teacher in College Station. As my last lesson she decided to teach me about photoshop and she was amazing, and amazingly patient. That patient part is key since, as most of you know, I have the attention span of a 5 year old. The whole time she was telling me about hue, saturation, levels and whatnot, my mind kept going to one small thing she'd mentioned at the beginning. What did she say that was so fascinating you ask? Well, she showed me how to turn this:
Hahaha...ok the inner child in me loves that I can give my husband a third eye. I mean seriously!? I know most of you want to do this as well - don't hide it!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! almost as funnly as p-o-w!!
ReplyDelete