So one of the most special things I inherited from my mom is grace. Not. I swear our family is genetically defunct when it comes to being able to walk without falling. And no, it's not just me, its me, my mom, my sister and my grandma. My name is Kelsey and I'm a faller. It's true, and it has been all my life. My sister, she's more of a runner-into - a runner-into vans, poles, posts, and walls. I'm a faller off of curbs, over my own feet, and down stairs. My mom and grandma pretty much are us combined. Yesterday I proved it once again as I tumbled down our porch stairs (helped along by a big white dog). And I have the damage to prove it.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Thanks Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


GEE, What can I say but "I'm soooo sorry" you got my fall-down genes!! This is soo funny to read and I can actually hear you raggin' on little ole' me!! Funny enough - Mack's reaction is exactly, I mean exactly like YOUR DAD'S!!! LOL LOL :)
ReplyDelete