Hahahaaa! Good job! Stupid me I actually had to stare at it for a minute to catch what it was... Such a good learner, I am so proud :) I got a little bored at work so here I sit roaming the internet and found your blog! Anyway, it was fun teaching you photo stuff and we really should get our dogs together before you leave!
Yeah!! Joy I agree, maybe we can meet in Ikego sometime and let them run around together! You were a great teacher and I just wish I had more time to learn!
leash? anything else? I'm probably blind!
ReplyDeleteHahahaaa! Good job! Stupid me I actually had to stare at it for a minute to catch what it was... Such a good learner, I am so proud :) I got a little bored at work so here I sit roaming the internet and found your blog! Anyway, it was fun teaching you photo stuff and we really should get our dogs together before you leave!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Joy I agree, maybe we can meet in Ikego sometime and let them run around together! You were a great teacher and I just wish I had more time to learn!
ReplyDeleteGood job Mom, only the leash is gone, don't worry you're not blind!
ReplyDelete