Monday, June 22, 2009

Lazy Days

So Mack took off yesterday for Korea leaving me and the pups to fend for ourselves. Now the last few weekends have been get out and explore Japan time, trying to stay busy and make the most of our time here. But with Mack gone - well me and the dogs had other ideas. For Samson it was a lot of this:
Isn't that precious? He looks so much more content that when Mack is home:

Ooohhh grumpy face. Too bad when he makes these faces we just wanna cuddle him more.

As for me, this past weekend was full of stuff like having this for dinner:


Yeah health food!

My classes today went good, although sometimes I just kick myself for the things I teach my kids. I have 2 ten year old boys that I'm teaching somewhat more advanced stuff like the senses and weather and conversational english. Right now we are working on sense words and talking about what we see or smell. We've been doing this for about a month, and every class one of the boys has to make a joke about smelling...you guessed it, a fart. Haha. You know what though, I swear that when Mack hears that he laughs as hard as they do. Boys never ever grow up do they?

1 comment: